Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Nurture Vox Box item review!!

FINALLY getting my review blog up from my Nurture Vox box! I received ALL these items free of charge, but my opinions are my own.

I loved this box, but was only so-so when it came to being impressed by the items in it. Some were hits, others were misses. So without further ado… here’s the Nurture Vox Box!

Red Vines Candy
  • I really wasn’t impressed with this product… it had a minty aftertaste that I did not enjoy, however, that being said, my 3 year old liked it a lot so… that’s a plus. She’s currently finishing off the pack, but I’ll stick to Twizzlers myself. 


Dramamine
  • LOVED this. It worked better than regular Dramamine, which is saying something because I’ve used that for years. I get horribly motion sick, so long trips, like taking Chloe to the Dr, those killed me… but the drive was actually pleasant and not nauseating. Yay all natural Dramamine. Oh, and no fatigue from the Dramamine! That’s a big plus!



Uncle Ben’s Rice
  • We buy it every week now… that should tell you something. It’s rich, delicious, and doesn’t come out gritty like so many other rice dishes. The long grain rice is delicious and adds an extra healthy perk to the meal. We love it. 


Hada Labo Mask
  • It’s relaxing and made my face feel soft! Smelled good too! Sadly that’s all I really have to say about it. It’s a mask, it did what a mask is supposed to do. It’s really not much better or worse than the cheaper brands I use.



Attitude Shampoo
  • We all love this! We got the version for kids, but the whole house uses it! It’s not too harsh on hair, leaves it feeling clean, but still leaves some moisture! And it smells good and doesn’t burn the eyes, so, this is a must have! Best thing we got in the box!



Skin Fix Diaper Cream
  • It works, but it smells really gross to us. The smell was a huge turn off from using it. It did clear up Chloe’s butt in less than 3 hours, but honestly… Desitin smells better and layers on more thickly than this does.




Ore Ida Fries
  • Again, they were ok. Not perfection in a box, but these were microwave fries. My kids prefer homemade. I tried them, they were mostly ok, some were really crunchy, some were mush. 



Blue Australian Sunscreen
  • Worked alright I suppose. Left a slightly greasy feeling behind, and I was really hoping it wouldn't do that. It'll get tested more in a week and a half, but from what I've seen... it's no better than the store brand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment