Monday, June 24, 2013

ABCs of me

Ok, so I found this thing on someone's facebook, and I thought it would be pretty awesome to do it as a mini 'filler' blog. (I'm gonna work on a new full entry tonight, my one class ends pretty much tonight so I'll have time.)

ABCs of Me.
Copy and paste into your own new note. Delete my answers and put in your own. tag some people and pass it on.

A - Age: 26

B - Best Friends name: I have 3, Dee, Elisha, and Brittani

C - Car I want: Trans Am, preferably the Smokey and the Bandit edition. Other than that, a late 90s Mustang convertible like my mom used to have. 

D - Dad's name: John Stein Sr. 

E - Essential item you cant live without: Laptop. Use it for school, social, and movies. 

F - Favorite Food: Ice Cream or BBQ sauce covered items. 

G - Games i love: Final Fantasy, X-Men Destiny, Sonic, Just Dance

H - Height: 5'7"

I - Influential words: Wit without measure is God's greatest Treasure.

J - Job title: Stay at home mom and Full time college student

K - Kid(s): 1, a daughter.

L - Last Time i called off from work: Back when I worked at Movie Starz

M - Mom's name: Tina Stein

N - Nicknames: B. 

O - Only place you will not go: The Iraqi nations, and not because I think they're all evil or something, but I would not risk myself getting hurt by the people who ARE evil. 

P - People you dislike: My ex, my other half's ex. 

Q - Quote from a movie: "Hey hey hey... It's me." Wolverine
"Prove it." Cyclops
"You're a Dick."  Wolverine
"...Ok. ^_^"  Cyclops -X-men the Movie 1

R - Right or left handed: Right

S - Siblings: 1 brother

T- Time you stop answering your phone: Unless it's family, anywhere between 8 and 9, pending on my mood. 

U- Underwater type of person?: Yep! I'm a fish when I'm not keeping track of a toddler learning to swim!

V - Vegetable you dislike: Peas. I effing HATE peas. 

W - Ways to get out of Jury Duty: I dunno. I've always wanted to do Jury Duty. 

X - X-rays you've had: Chest, Ankle, Hand, Neck, and maybe more.

Y - Yummy food you make: Homemade Pizza, homemade Enchiladas

Z - Zoo favorite: PANDAS! I LOVE PANDAS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment