Saturday, June 1, 2013

Creepy Dollar Store Toys


Creepy dolls. Yep.

I’ve got a lot on my mind the last few days, so the other day, my mom and I went to the dollar store. We were bored and jus t browsing, to be honest. We went down to the toy aisle for the kiddo, and man oh man… there’s a reason that you go to the toy store for good, quality toys, let me tell ya.

First up on the list… this. Let your eyes feast on this monstrosity.



It’s a fairy. At least it’s supposed to be a fairy. Looks more like a dog toy to me. Look at those eyes, that volume of the thin, sparse locks of hair. Gorgeous. The queen of the crap toys.

And now… mermaids!



I think. They KIND of resemble mermaids… they look like mermaids on Crack. Little Mermaid goes to Rehab. I mean, the brunette’s face… that just looks like a serial killer.



And there are SO many other shit toys there. I could have made this many PAGES long. I really could have.

But yeah. I know,  it’s filler. But it’ll do.  

2 comments:

  1. The new barbies are street walkers lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are!! They give such an unhealthy view on how women should look... but that's an argument for another blog lol.

    ReplyDelete