Monday, April 22, 2013

Obligatory Introduction Post


So do I need to think of a more clever name? No? Good, I was hoping you’d say that.

So, yeah, my name is Brandy. I was born and raised in this little crap hole of a town known as Danville. You’ll find it on the part of the map in Virginia that’s shaped like a flushing toilet… I’m almost 26, and about 10 years or so ago, I met the man I would eventually have a gorgeous daughter with. However, that didn’t start out that way, we started out in high school, as a regular couple that ended up splitting for a while, then after a LONG time, like about 3 years ago, we found each other again. We’ve been together with no real issues ever since.



21 months ago, I gave birth VIA C-section to the most wonderful, interesting, and unique kid that the world could offer. We named her Rayne Leigh, and she is our everything. She is the inspiration for a lot of what this blog will be, because every single day is a challenge when it comes to her.



I’m a college student, I’m studying to be an Early Childhood Educator. I love kids, so this was a great fit for me.



I love to cook, and I love making various mixed drinks. I also LOVE tattoos! I have a total of 4, two on my shoulders, one on my arm that I got for Rayne, and one that needs repair on my hip. (Thank you, kiddo, for stretching that out, I wasn’t that thrilled with that tattoo anyhow.)

My little brother is a US ARMY Soldier, and is shipping off to Korea pretty soon. I have a cousin who is a US ARMY soldier too, so I have a LOT of love and respect for the Military. They deserve all the support we can give them, because remember, they fight for your right to have various freedoms and to be an American.




Oh and I’m going to be up front, you’re probably going to see some political stuff on here too. I am a staunch believer of having the right person for the job, and honestly, I don’t think that’s what we have right now. If you can look past my opinion when it comes to that, I think you’ll like a lot of what I have to say.

I also love the Walking Dead, Glee, Once Upon a Time, and True Blood, I love Marvel comics and superhero movies (YAY NIGHTCRAWLER!), I listen to all kinds of music, and I read books faster than a LOT of people do.

I think that’s it for now. Do I need to go into more detail? No? Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment