Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Sloburn's last show and the March of Dimes


I’m a little late posting the blog from this weekend. Sue me, I had an exam and a paper to finish. Anyhow…

Sloburn’s last concert at Somewhere Else Tavern in Greensboro was Saturday night. My mom babysat, so we got to go and have a good time. The band was excellent, they put on a hell of a show, but then again they always put on a great show. Sly was AMAZING, she really did take center stage with this performance. Then again, she always seems to have a way with being in the spotlight, and I mean that in a good way, since she’s fucking gorgeous. Shane let her have the spotlight I think, since he and his boys will be performing in Drowning Delilah still, but Sly is just in Sloburn.



When I say they did a great show, I mean they really did great. My favorite song was the Munsters theme remix. Can we say bad ass?

They took tons of pics with friends and with the band after the show. It was a good time.



Sunday was the March of Dimes, and while I don’t have a ton to say about that, because it got rained out and no one wanted to walk in the rain… pussies… yeah, it was nice to donate time and money to such a good cause. 

No comments:

Post a Comment