Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Randomness- 4/24/13


 You know, I was going to do some interesting post about how to make the fettucine and alfredo with sautéed veggies that I made tonight, or something like that, but you know, I think it’s time for some meaningless blathering about my day.

Class was interesting, I had to present our group projects today, and I’m not going to lie, I HATE group projects. I always get some asshole who never wants to help in the group. And again, that was the case. She's just some girl who was more interested in her time in the rap studio and getting high than helping our group with the work. And I’m not gonna lie, it’s not normally something that bugs me. But, well, I snapped. Teacher asked me if she helped, and I just went OFF. “No she didn’t, she didn’t do a damn thing, didn’t contribute to shit, was never here, and was all around useless and left us high and dry when we needed her.”

Classmates were shocked, teacher was shocked, and my hand flew to my mouth in shock and horror. I seriously slipped, I did NOT mean to say that, especially out loud. I usually think it in my head and say something polite and nice out loud. Nope. I blew up a bit. My best friend, who’s in the class with me, she cracked up so bad.

I really didn’t mean to SAY that out loud.

The booger face was better today though, she’d been sick for over a week now. Snotty nose, gross crusty snot in her nose, coughing. It’s been pretty gross. But she was a LOT better today. And the earache she’s been having is also gone, so that’s awesome too. I’ve been a bit worried about her, but she did fine. The snot coming down her nose now is just allergies. I can’t wait for the pollen to go away.

OH Yeah! It’s finals time! WOO! Almost time for my 3 week break before summer semester, oh yeahhh! I’m pretty stoked about that, I needed a break.

Probably going to have something to post this weekend or earlier, since I have an awesome concert to head do (Sloburn is having their last concert. If you like heavy metal and you have time, google them. They’re pretty damn good) and Sunday the booger butt and I are doing March of Dimes.  So we have a busy weekend ahead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment