Monday, April 22, 2013

Once Upon a Time S2 E19- 'Lacey'- Thoughts


I got to watch last week’s Once Upon a Time episode tonight. Can I just say, WOW? Now, OBVIOUSLY… Spoilers Ahead here.

I’m a HUGE Rumplestiltskin and Belle fan, so I was really hoping to see those two get back to where they were or at least kind of get back to that place… nope. Way to go, Regina, for being a bitch again. She just had to bring back Belle’s cursed memories to try and screw over any chance of Mr. Gold making her fall in love with him. Every time she tries to be good, she screws up and goes evil again.


Not to mention Belle's cursed persona is a freaking drunk. Really??


And how come everyone is blind to Tamara still? How has no one really figured out that she’s a bad person?? Emma figured out Regina was twisted and evil within ONE episode, but it’s been multiple episodes with Tamara and she still has no clue she’s got an ulterior motive?


As for them growing beans… come on, who else can see how something’s going to go wrong with that? Something bad always happens when it comes to the heroes going home. AND Regina found the beans… double whammy to the whole something shitty happening theory.


And then, Belle/Lacey gets all damp in the panties when she sees Mr. Gold beating the ever loving shit out of who I assume is the Sheriff of Nottingham. I knew he’d have to be evil or bad to get her to like him again, since that’s what she initially fell for and how she saw good in him, but really? Overkill much?


I don’t know. I’m still looking forward to the next 3 episodes. The finale’s name has me thinking they’ll be heading to Neverland… the first part of the finale is “Second star to the Right” and the second part is “And straight on til’ morning”.

Yeah, we’ll see how Neal is Peter Pan, and will lead our heroes to Neverland. I’ll bet money on it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment