Friday, January 10, 2014

Review: Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure

So, I got my Sally Hansen Vox Box in the mail today.

All in all, I think the polishes that came with it, the Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicures, are really great, but they have their cons.

Pros:
Dries Glossy
Seems to stay on well
Easy to fix Mistakes
Nice colors

Cons:
Stays wet for too long
Easy to mess up because of drying time
Polish is too thin (I used the Jaded color)

And to show the unboxing process and whatnot, here is my Youtube video of the unboxing and trying out the polish to review it.


Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Brandy, great review on the Sally Hansen polishes! I think you would enjoy our Sally Hansen Triple Shine competition. Take a look and see what you think :) www.preen.me/tripleshine

    ReplyDelete